At Parry Carver Solicitors we appreciate that moving house can be one of the most stressful times in a person’s life. We endeavour to deal with your transaction smoothly and efficiently from initial instruction to post-completion, where communication between all parties involved in the process is paramount.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR SPECIALIST CONVEYANCING TEAM…
- An experienced conveyancer to handle your matter.
- Clear information about costs.
- Competitive fees.
- Expert advice.
- A personal, reliable and quality service.
- Clear reporting throughout your transaction.
- We will keep you up-to-date and involved in the conveyancing process.
- We will always be on hand to answer your questions via telephone, email or in person.
- We will liaise with your estate agent, mortgage broker, financial adviser, lender and other professionals when necessary to progress your matter.
- We are on the panel of approved solicitors for all leading banks, building societies and mortgage lenders in the UK.
WHY PARRY CARVER?
At Parry Carver Solicitors we know that moving house can be one of the most exciting and stressful times in your life. Our specialist property conveyancers will therefore endeavour to deal with your transaction smoothly and efficiently assisting you throughout the process from initial instruction through to post-completion.
We recognise that clear communication between all parties involved in the process is of paramount importance. By choosing Parry Carver Solicitors you will be regularly updated and involved throughout your transaction.
Parry Carver Solicitors are an accredited member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS), the mark of excellence for the home buying process.
Because we are an accredited member of CQS you can be assured that we follow best practice, meet the highest standards of technical expertise and client service and that we are able to satisfy regulators, lenders and insurers.
Parry Carver are pleased to confirm that we have been reaccredited with the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme certification.
CQS was created by the Law Society to encourage best practice amongst conveyancing solicitors. It is designed to give buyers, sellers and lenders confidence in their dealings with an accredited firm.
Parry Carver has been CQS accredited since 2012. This involved the rigorous examination of our firm, its management structure and an in-depth investigation of our personnel. CQS member firms are required to carry out work at highest standards and to demonstrate absolute financial and professional integrity. For this reason many Banks and Building Societies look to a firm that has CQS accreditation when appointing them to carry out mortgage work on their behalf.
An accredited firm must maintain this high standard of work at all times and ensure that all its conveyancing solicitors complete compulsory training. The firm must also submit itself to detailed scrutiny by the Law Society once a year as part of the re-accreditation process.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Types of residential property work our experienced teams at Wellington Shifnal are able to deal with include but are not limited to:
- Sales and Purchases of Freehold and Leasehold Properties
- Leasehold matters, including granting of new leases, lease assignment and lease extensions.
- Transfers of property
- Declarations of Trust
- New Build Properties
- Help to Buy
- Shared Ownership
- Right to Buy
- Equity Release Mortgages
- Auction Properties
- Freehold and Leasehold Properties
- Probate Sales
- First Registrations
- Sale and Purchase of Building Plots
Whether you are an individual, an investor or a developer please contact us to discuss your proposed transaction and obtain an estimate of costs.